Nai-the-PurpleNai-the-Purple

AIM
wiseon3

Candy Hole #1 Candy Hole #1

"Sharing!"

Great! Very original concept. I loved this flash so much because of the unique weirdness of the characters. The only thing that took wind out of its sails was the occasional recycling of voice samples. Good work.

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

Good Work

It was a nice episode, and the voice acing was O.K., but I felt that the characters moved too much, especially when they talked. If you ever make another, have the characters stand still while they talk, I thought I was gettin trippy orsomething ;D

TTA Episode 073.5 TTA Episode 073.5

Excellent Work

I have to admit, your compilation of all of those voice actors is impressive, and you get kudos for that. However, I have heard tell that one bad apple can ruin the whole bunch, and one or two of the voices here were subpar in quality. I am not insulting their voice, but the recording equipment was inadequate for this otherwise near-perfect production.
While I love the updated look you have given your characters over Seasons 2 and 3, I believe that this animation has become too "DBZ" and is straying from its roots. Remember that change isn;t always a good thing. The DBZ crowd will probably watch your first episode (based more on the Rockman.exe series) and decide this series is not for them, while the people who liked the first episode will view the direction this animation is taking as distasteful. I do not mind it, but I haven't seen any real battlegrid fights lately. All in all, Season 2 was your best yet, and I hope to see Season 4 as a way of reviving that old style.

the ugly the ugly

Mediocre and Unbeatable makes for a poor game

The sound wasnt so great, but neither was the game. The visuals were poor, the game is unbeatable, etc. I think there are a few ways that this could have been a good game. One is make it beatable. If we are all here complaining that the game is unbeatable, there is obviously something wrong with it. I would have pardoned the visuals and sound quality if there were arrows for the halls and there was a true way to beat the game. So there. I do think that the way you die early in the game by the murderer hearing you isnt bad, despite what others say. I hope this review is helpful in making a sequel/update. ^_^

Pokemon TCG - Ronald Funk Pokemon TCG - Ronald Funk

Wonderful

When I heard this, all I could think was...

"Rooonnaaaaldd!" *shakes fist*

What a fantastic memory this brought back.

NES Pokémon DPP NES Pokémon DPP

Masterful.

It is the goal of most, if not all, NES/8-bit remixers to create a track that is true to the era. You have done so with the most accuracy that I have ever seen (or, rather, heard.).

-Rivers Of Avalon! -Rivers Of Avalon!

Fantastic.

The vocals made this song. I feel like if you altered the instrumentals/audio samples you used to construct the melody I think this has amazing potential. However, it stands up on itself anyways.
Favorite part: 0:43; Bass kicks in and the vocals start singing the most energized verse of the whole piece.

Hope you like the review.
5/5 10/10

Dj-Rippa responds:

I agree completely with you!
haha that is also my favorite part of the song... at 43 seconds
the bass and vocals mix together quite well at that point :)
I may one day take this project more seriously and add a real melody to it with a synth!
Thanks for the good ideas and great score!